Privacy and Cookies Policy
The Policy is therefore valid as information pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR"), for interested parties who access the website www.studiopvc.com, to be valid exclusively for this website and with the exclusion of other websites web that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
The information may be changed due to the introduction of new provisions; the user is therefore invited to periodically check this page.
* * *
SECTION I - PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- DATA PROCESSING
Regarding this website, the data controller is Studio PVC (the "Owner").
For any clarification or for the exercise of the user's rights, the owner can be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Place of data processing
The processing of data generated using the website takes place at the offices of the Data Controller.
- DATA PROCESSED
Type of data, purposes, and methods of treatment
Like all websites, this website also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal use, some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. Some of the information collected could be the following:
- Internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the website;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit web page;
- possibly the number of clicks.
The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form, to verify the correct functioning of the website, and for security reasons. This information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, to block attempts to damage the website itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the website and its users.
The website allows the user to enter communications or specific requests, including the possibility of sending the Curriculum Vitae according to a possible employment relationship: in this case the website records some identification data of the user, including whose name, surname, and email address for the purpose of communication initiated by the user. These data are voluntarily provided by the user at the time of communication. By entering personal data, the user gives consent for such data to be processed by the Data Controller.Data retention period
- The data collected by the website during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified, and in any case no later than 3 months.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the website) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
Data provided by the user
- The optional, explicit, and voluntary sending of e-mail messages to the email addresses on the website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other data and information included in the message.
- The data and information that users of the website will communicate through the services and tools of the website, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting the Owner from any responsibility for any related violations of legal provisions.
- If the user provides or otherwise treats personal data of third parties, he acts as an independent data controller and in any case guarantees that there is an appropriate legal basis pursuant to Articles 6 and 9 of the GDPR which legitimizes this treatment. It is also up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter content protected by national and international standards.
Social Network Plugin
- This website does not incorporate plugins or buttons for social networks.
- USER’S RIGHTS
The interested party can exercise all the rights indicated in Articles 15-22 of the GDPR by contacting the Data Controller at the addresses referred to in paragraph 1.
In particular, the interested party has the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of the processing of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain, among other things, the indication (i) of the origin of the personal data; (ii) the purposes and methods of the processing; (iii) the identity of the owner; (iv) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them, also as data processors; (v) the categories of personal data in question; (vi) when possible, the envisaged retention period or the criteria used to determine it; (vii) about the existence of the right to request the rectification, cancellation or limitation of the processing of personal data; (viii) about the existence of the right to oppose the processing; (ix) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority; (x) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- obtain: (i) the correction or integration of personal data; (ii) the limitation of processing, where possible; (iii) the portability of personal data, where applicable; (iv) certification that the operations referred to in numbers (i) and (ii) sub c and (i) sub d. have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the personal data have been communicated or transmitted, except in the case in which this fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- obtain: (i) the cancellation of personal data in the cases provided for by law;
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- object, in whole or in part: (i) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; and (ii) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending communications;
- propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
- TRANSFER OF DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
This website may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the security conditions provided for in Article 45 et seq. of the GDPR.
- SECURITY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
This website processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of subjects involved in the organization of the Firm (chartered accountants, statutory auditors, administrative staff, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, hosting providers) may have access to the data. IT companies).
* * *
SECTION II - COOKIES
- TYPE OF COOKIES
A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the website and the services offered could be compromised.
The following types of cookies:
- Among the technologies used to store information on the user's computer, the best known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate the access and use of the website by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings of their browser. This deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the website.
- The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the website.
- From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging into each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active on the PC until expiration or cancellation by the user. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the website.
- Google Analytics cookies are used.
Third party cookies
The website uses third-party cookies.
The website uses profiling cookies or automated processing mechanisms.
- SUPPORT IN THE CONFIGURATION OF YOUR BROWSER
The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting the cookies from the browser could remove the preferences set for the website.
For more information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
* * *
CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
The last update of the document was made on 30/09/2021.